Objectives of SEDC
- To work for respect and dignity of every child.
- To encourage and motivate out of school children to enroll in education.
- To support and sponsor education of needy children.
- To inculcate a feeling of self confidence in underprivileged children.
- To reduce the psychological barriers between less privileged and privileged children.
- To imbibe moral and cultural values in children.
- To develop civic sense in children.
- To develop neglected children as valuable human resource of the society.
- To achieve constitutional goals for the rights of children.